Creativity and Connection
Art Therapy and Creative Mentoring
How can Creativity and Connection help you?
– Offer calming and meditative activities that help you find space in your thinking to solve difficult problems
– By giving you exposure to new processes that can help your mind to find new ways of thinking
– Help you make choices
– Assist you to cope with your loss
– Deliver companionship to the isolated
– Increase awareness of existing skills and abilities
– Build on skills and abilities where appropriate
– Help to develop a sense of belonging to your community
– Reconnect with significant others, where appropriate
– Improve relationship skills
– Build self-worth and confidence
– Assist vulnerable persons to have a voice
Prospective clients will find that connecting will be made as easy as possible. Part of my role is to make you feel comfortable, just like it is my role to make the conversations or workshops flow. No matter how big or how small you feel your issue is, I will do my best to help you.
Some problems can be overcome quickly. You might want to just talk a problem through and get some perspective on it; or perhaps a bigger problem has come your way and no matter how hard you try, you just can’t get past it. You may be hurting emotionally. While we cannot stop the hurting, we will work with you to find strategies that help you cope until the hurt eases.
All services are tailored to the client, so feel free to get in touch to discuss what you or your community needs.